Hello readers! I hope y’all are doing fairly fine. Well I was suppose to post this last Sunday but then procrastination happened.
So here I am with my third award nomination. Yay. I would like to thank Ngobesing Romanus of Success Inspirer for nominating me for this award. He owns a very inspiring blog, check it out for sure.
Below are the rules:-
- Select some other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award to the post. (right-click and save then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the award post you created.
A brief story of how my blog started:-
I started this blog in the last week of July 2015 , to get myself out of depression and to inspire myself to move on with my life. I was depressed because I could not clear an entrance exam which was very important for me. You can read about my depression story here.
Oh hey! I am all good now. Thanks to my fellow bloggers and to WordPress.
And yeah! Did you read the poem I recently wrote? No? Read it here then. 🙂
Now the advice that I’d like to give to new bloggers:-
Be Patient and Be Yourself.
And finally the blogs to whom I’d like to give the award to are:-